In 2006 Scottish Power became part of the Iberdrola Group, one of the five largest energy companies in the world. Scottish Power itself is one of the big 6 suppliers in the UK alongside British Gas, EDF, E.ON, Npower and SSE.
Scottish Power is a fully integrated energy utility having power generation, operating distribution network and provide energy supply to both domestic and commercial customers. Scotish Power offers a wide range of products and services to the business consumer and can tailor energy contract to suit specific needs.
Scottish Power offer their business energy customers the following
- A choice of business energy products at competitive prices
- Fixed price deals to protect you from unexpected price increases
- The ability to manage your business Gas and Electricity accounts online, at a time to suit you, with our Online Energy Service
- Free energy efficiency advice through their dedicated helpline
- UK based call centres with a specialist Business Energy Team
ENERGYLINX for business strive to compare gas and electricity prices from all licenced suppliers. If you are interested in seeing how the suppliers on our supplier panel compare then click here. Our supplier panel includes Scottish Power, if you would like to find out more about Scottish Power click here.