In 2006 Scottish Power became part of the Iberdrola Group, one of the five largest energy companies in the world. Scottish Power itself is one of the big 6 suppliers in the UK alongside British Gas, EDF, E.ON, Npower and SSE.
Scottish Power is a fully integrated energy utility having power generation, operating distribution network and provide energy supply to both domestic and commercial customers. Scotish Power offers a wide range of products and services to the business consumer and can tailor energy contract to suit specific needs.
Scottish Power offer their business energy customers the following
- A choice of business energy products at competitive prices
- Fixed price deals to protect you from unexpected price increases
- The ability to manage your business Gas and Electricity accounts online, at a time to suit you, with their online energy service
- Free energy efficiency guide through their dedicated helpline
- UK based call centres with a specialist Business Energy Team